Entrada destacada

  Ralph Vaughan Williams - Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis Ralph Vaughan Williams (1872-1958), England Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas T...

martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Mandelbrot fractal deep zoom 21 2^1116 HD



Mandelbrot fractal deep zoom 21 2^1116 HD
 
 
The song is Lost Snow by Mono. This is probably my favorite fractal I've done (and second deepest) now with how trippy it gets about 2/3 of the way through. Also this ended up taking about the equivalent of 2.5 weeks for the fractal to render and about 6 hours to render just the last frame of this video.
If you like what to see and would like to support my hard work in producing deeper and higher quality zooms, feel free to donate. link here:http://tinyurl.com/ao5o2xa

the majority of donations will go toward improving the quality and speed of my computer saving me a lot more time in rendering fractals. Eventually, I would like to branch out to other areas, and eventually get to the point of being able to invest in a website and work towards being able to sell fractal related products.
 
 
 

No hay comentarios: